Urban Venus

For all Suburban Goddesses a newsletter that has it all, written by someone with barely a clue but who is really enthusiastic!

Monday, October 23, 2006

DEATH OF A BLOG

Well folks, enough blogging from me. Thanks to those who listened to what I had to say. Thanks to all those out there who shared their ideas and thoughts. It's been an interesting experience and I've had fun. But the fact is, in cyberspace no-one can hear you scream or laugh or see a smile and I found blogging a little lonely for my tastes. I don't have time to spend visiting loads of blogs and leaving my tracks to follow. Life in the real world calls more loudly right now and thats where I'm off too. People to meet in person, dirt to be dug, my local community to be involved in. Fun to be had.
Seeya!!!

Natalie

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

oh no!!! Did I leave a comment before? I thought I did. I wanted to - maybe I didn't have enough time! Sorry to hear you are going - I liked what you said!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home